Simple and Powerful EDI Purchase Order (850/875/ORDERS) Management and Integration
The Purchase Order document is used by buyers to initiate the purchase of goods and services. Data Masons EDI accepts purchase orders in any format, archives the raw data, and transforms the data into a staging system that performs a data transformation to prepare for integration. Data Masons EDI resolves all item, address, terms, and transport cross references and executes business rules which results in a perfectly formed data stream to the ERP system to create a sales order or other necessary transaction. Advanced functionality is supported to accommodate the preferences in which the orders are written, such as, Store Directed Quantities (SDQ) or Drop Ship purchase orders.
Alerts and notifications may transmit to key users. Summarized or detail purchase order reports can be automated to a distribution list upon receipt of the purchase orders. Purchase Order data is archived and leveraged on key turnaround documents such as purchase order acknowledgements, ASNs, and Invoices.
- User friendly purchase order form organized in header and line detail format
- Advanced order creation that handles:
- Store Directed Quantities (SDQ)
- Drop ship purchase orders
- Standalone orders
- Source warehouse assignment based on an advanced hierarchy of data points
- Flexible inbound routing codes control Ship To IDs, DC, Store and SDQ address information creation on the sales order
- Business rule processing to flag on-hold orders
- Orders are downloaded and integrated from a variety of formats, including ANSI X.12, EDIFACT, Tradacoms, cXML, XML, all ASCII, PIDX, OILDEX, ADP, RosettaNET, Odette, VDA and OpenInvoice.
- Automated distribution of SQL Server Reporting Services and other formats through configurable email alerts.
Reduces manual data entry
Speeds up the fulfillment and shipment process flow of goods and services
User Friendly Interface