Cookies, Uses & Rights
Data Masons Software is committed to protecting your privacy. Data Masons Software has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate a firm commitment to your privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information:
Data Masons Software collects personal information, such as, but not limited to, e-mail address, name, company, telephone, job title and ERP system. Data Masons Software has taken the necessary steps to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential.
- Limited access to client information databases for internal purposes.
- Communicating this policy statement to all employees and enforcing a penalty for violation of this statement.
- Implementing new processes and procedures to follow the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We do not sell, rent, disseminate or disclose your personal information to any other company or organization for any purpose.
How we use your information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- We will communicate with you via mail, e-mail or other online delivery devices unless you tell us not to.
- Those who believe they are receiving our communications in error or no longer desire to receive them should decline consent and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.
Information about cookies and our use of them:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file which is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you return to a previously visited website - or visit a website that uses the same cookies – that website will recognize these cookies and therefore your device.
Cookies perform essential functions, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your site preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
What if I decline allowing you to collect cookies?
We won't track your information when you visit our site. But in order to comply with your preferences, we'll have to use just one tiny cookie so that you're not asked to make this choice again.
Change cookie settings from within your browser
Our privacy manager makes it easy for you to enable and disable all Data Masons cookies but won’t stop all cookies from other websites being set. To do this you may change your settings from within your browser. The instructions for these vary from browser to browser and they may change from time to time as new versions are released. Here are some links to instructions for the most common browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
For other browsers, try searching for "managing cookies in (browser name)".
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Security of information and privacy is critically important to Data Masons. One of our top priorities is our customers’ and partners’ confidence in how we handle your EDI transactions and personal data. Our software assurance provides the mechanisms to correctly and securely store and transmit data using industry best practices. We implement these best practices on behalf of our customers when deploying our solutions both on premise and in the cloud. Additionally, we train our internal team members on how to handle personal data correctly. This is an ongoing process and we are always mindful of security threats and breaches. We leverage industry best security solutions and consistently adopt the latest security updates from our technology in a timely manner.
Data Masons strives to have our solutions meet relevant legislation and regulations. We update our internal procedures and communication on a regular basis to remain compliant with the latest legislation and regulations.
Currently, the preparations for implementing the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), are in progress. We are working diligently to have all necessary processes and controls documented and implemented for GDPR compliance.
If you would like to decline consent from receiving our marketing emails, please decline consent here and you will be suppressed from our marketing email communications.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Masons Software welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you believe that Data Masons Software has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Data Masons Software by telephone, e-mail or postal mail.
Data Masons Software Privacy
Data Masons Software
1605 Main Street, Suite 610
Sarasota, FL 34236 USA