Increased efficiency through business document integration
It provides everything needed to host an entire trading partner network, including customer- and supplier-facing transaction processing, integration, and a powerful business network solution that enables a secure, zero-cost transaction processing platform for your partners and inter-company supply chains. This makes Data Masons EDI an excellent choice for medium- to high-volume manufacturers and their suppliers.
Benefits of Data Masons EDI for General Industrial include:
- Complete ASN packing solution with UCC128 compliance labeling, VICS Bill of Lading, Price/Catalog), and Inventory Status (846)
- One of the most powerful solutions available for managing and integrating the Planning Schedule and Planning Schedule Release document set
- Management and integration of Purchase Orders, Cross Dock, Drop Ship, and SDQ Order Handling, Order Status Reporting, Inbound Payments (820) and Outbound Invoices
- Supports X12, EDIFACT and international document sets to and from your trading partners
- End-to-end solution including network service that reaches partners through AS2, FTP, traditional VANs and virtually any communications protocol via Data Masons