EDI Integration for FDA-Regulated Industries and Pharmaceutical Companies
State pedigree reporting via EDI
Along with unlimited transaction processing, Data Masons' EDI offers state pedigree reporting, which is required by many retailers and distributors including McKesson, Cardinal Health, CVS and Walgreens. In addition, inbound/outbound advanced lot integration via EDI and XML is provided as part of the base Data Masons' EDI solution.
Certificate of compliance and certificate of analysis reporting via EDI and XML are also available with flexible integration and storage options. This functionality makes Data Masons' EDI particularly well suited for medium- to high-volume FDA-regulated companies selling controlled and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and health products.
Benefits of Data Masons' EDI for Pharma include:
- Rebate reporting
- Pedigree reporting via EDI and XML
- Sell through reporting and integration (867)
- Lot Control
- Complete ASN packing solution with UCC128 compliance labeling, VICS Bill of Lading, vendor-managed inventory, Purchase Order Acknowledgements, Advanced Purchase Order Handling, Price/Sales Catalog, Inventory Status, Advanced Point-Of-Sale Reporting
andInbound Payment Integration
- Supports brand and other substitution logic
- Supports X12, EDIFACT and international document sets to and from your trading partners
- End-to-end solution including network service that reaches partners through AS2, FTP, traditional VANs and virtually any communications protocol