Posted By: Heather Robinson /
Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 customers have options when it comes to EDI or XML integration solutions, but without the right preparation and expertise, the effort can be riddled with expensive and complicated errors that could have been easily avoided.
Understand the right questions to ask to make sure you're heading down the best integration path for your company.
- Should you customize Dynamics AX/365 or embed custom code to handle your requirements?
- Do prepackaged external applications work?
- Is a SaaS or an on-premise solution a better way to go? Can you have both?
- Do you really have to pay document fees?
- How do Dynamics updates impact your EDI process?
We'll cover these critical questions and more in this informative session. Come away from the event with information that can turn EDI and eCommerce into a strategic advantage at your organization.
You don't want to miss the upcoming webinar with MSDynamicsWorld.com, "EDI Integration Best Practices for Dynamics AX/365 for Operations," on Thursday, May 4th at 11:00AM Eastern.