Posted By: Heather Robinson /
Big events, big savings for the Microsoft Dynamics user communities and for Microsoft Dynamics GP partners! Mark your calendars for:
June 19th: reIMAGINE 2015 Early Bird Registration Deadline – Save $200
Microsoft is partnering with Dynamic Partner Connections (DPC) again to deliver the second annual reIMAGINE conference for Dynamics GP partners on September 21-23, 2015, in Fargo, ND. reIMAGINE offers:
- 60+ expert-led educational sessions designed for in-depth knowledge-sharing no matter your experience level;
- Training for every role in your organization, including executives, developers, consultants, sales and marketing; and
- A preview of the future of Dynamics GP from Microsoft experts.
A new and improved agenda is in the works and your input is needed! DPC requests your help in designing the best possible educational agenda. Please take part in this brief short survey.
June 30th: Dynamic Communities’ User Group Summits – Save $200
- Three-and-a-half days of incomparable learning, sharing and networking;
- 200+ in-depth breakout sessions and group discussions;
- Opportunities for you to share feedback with Microsoft experts about Dynamics and suggestions for future releases; and
- An abundance of networking opportunities with nearly 1,000+ attendees across a range of Dynamics roles, experience and organizations.
We look forward to seeing you at these events and discussing #EDImadeSimple for Microsoft Dynamics!