From October 15-18, Dynamic Communities hosted User Group Summit North America, the premier event for users of the Microsoft Dynamics Systems. Data Masons was proud to be a Premier Sponsor for both the AXUG/D365UG and the NAVUG/BCUG portions of the conference. This year’s event was the most widely attended Summit in Dynamic Communities’ history with 7,000 attendees, and we’re excited to share some of the highlights with you.
- New logo and hashtags: Streamlining and inclusivity are the themes here, with new logos for the Dynamic Communities organization as a whole, and for D365UG and BCUG. Those communities are being combined with NAVUG and AXUG, respectively. And if you’re posting on social media, be sure to take note of new hashtags for the communities: #D365UGFO and #D365UGBC. No doubt this will have a big impact on how next year’s conference is organized as well.
- Summit Europe: If you’re an EMEA-located user or partner, remember the European Summit is scheduled to be in Barcelona March 9 – 12, 2020. There will be plenty of opportunities for training and networking at the event. Data Masons will be there as well, so keep an eye on our website and social media for announcements about opportunities to learn about EDI Made Simple™.
- Summit Australia: Speaking of international events, Dynamic Communities reported that the inaugural Australian Summit was a rousing success, with over 400 attendees expressing strong interest in the 2020 event.
- Next Year in Nashville: The 2020 North American Summit Conference will be held in Nashville, TN October 6 – 9, 2020. The event name will be changed to Community Summit, so keep an eye out for hashtags and other changes involving that as well. There were hundreds of training opportunities at this year’s summit and even more sessions are scheduled for 2020.
- Data Masons Customer Dinner: For the first time, Data Masons hosted a customer appreciation dinner, at Shula’s Steak House at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort. Over 100 employees of our customer accounts were able to make it, allowing our team to connect with clients in a unique and relaxed venue. It was a great event, and we look forward to hosting another dinner in Nashville in 2020.
If you missed us at Summit, or weren’t able to attend this year, you can still see our presentations from the conference. Take a look at one of our recent webinar recordings, where we covered the upgrade journey to Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.