Coming off a tremendous week in Vegas supporting the Dynamics Communities User Group events, it's not too long before the community has an opportunity to reconnect at conferences - one virtual, one face-to-face. Presented by MSDynamicsWorld.com, Decisions Fall 2011 is scheduled for December 5-8, 2011. And then mark your calendars for Convergence 2012 in Houston, TX, March 18-21, 2012 - the countdown has begun!
Each day of Decisions Fall 2011 will be dedicated to a different Microsoft Dynamics product line – AX, GP, NAV, and CRM. The presentation schedule will dive deeper into topics you care about and exhibitors will have more of the tools and services that interest you and your solution. If you haven't attended this virtual conference before, here's who should attend:
- IT managers looking for technical insight and advice
- Business decision makers seeking expert advice on implementation strategy
- Power users who want to learn more from the experts and share their knowledge
- New users making the switch or contemplating the switch to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Dynamics professionals who want to learn, network, and investigate ISV solutions
- Anyone in the Microsoft Dynamics community looking for an exciting new platform to network and learn!
Click here to register for this FREE event. And to stay up to date on the conference goings-on, follow @msdynamicsworld on Twitter and use the conference hashtag #msdwdecisions. The organizers have also put together a nifty virtual tour for you to explore the event prior to registering.
After the New Year we have Microsoft Dynamics® premier event for the Customer and Partner business community to look forward to, Convergence 2012. Convergence is where opportunity and innovation meet to deliver real business value. It’s the chance to make key business connections and to discover the full potential of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Here's what's in for you?
- Discover how to maximize the full capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
- Make key business connections with peers, industry experts and Microsoft representatives.
- Explore the strategy and future plans for Microsoft Dynamics software.
Convergence registration opens November 16, 2011. Mark your calendars as the countdown has begun and like Convergence 2011 in Atlanta, this one is sure to be full of highly-anticipated announcements and product discussions. To stay connected to the event follow #Conv12 on Twitter and use the hashtag on all of your conference related Tweets.
Hope to connect with you at one of these events.