Posted By: Marketing /
The Dynamics GP User Group and EDI expert Data Masons Software came together on Thursday, September 22nd to present the webinar, "Does Your Organization Feel Handcuffed by EDI? Break Free with Cost-saving, Customization-free EDI." Like the other organizations in attendance, if your organization:
1. Customizes GP to accommodate EDI requirements;
2. Plans for EDI technology updates to support upgrades and/or new service packs; or
3. Experiences unpredictable costs and transactions fees to execute EDI,
You'll want to view GPUG's webinar recording: Does Your Organization Feel Handcuffed by EDI? Break Free with Cost-saving, Customization-free EDI. (You'll need to login to www.gpug.com to view this recording.)
By viewing this recorded presentation, you can expect to learn the benefits of:
1. Eliminating GP customizations to accommodate EDI requirements, including expedited new partner and document integration;
2. An EDI technology model that does not force GP to store unnecessary EDI elements, resulting in a scalable solution that can easily handle high-volume EDI transactions;
3. A predictable, reliable cost structure that minimizes unnecessary chargebacks and transactions fees ; and
4. Implementing a solution that does not require expensive retrofitting of functionality to support GP upgrades or unpredictable compliance requirements.
For a complete list of upcoming educational opportunities offered by the Dynamics GP User Group visit http://www.gpug.com/events and if you're not already a member, checkout the top 10 reasons to join the GP User Group.
For more on EDI for Dynamics GP, join Data Masons at the GPUG Summit, November 9 - 11 at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. And start your Summit experience now by following and using #GPUGSUMMIT on Twitter.