Feeling left out? Don’t, although you may have missed the Microsoft Dynamics AX Global Virtual Launch Event, there are still over 100 virtual and local launch events celebrating the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Yesterday’s kick-off event included CEO Steve Ballmer, Microsoft Business Solutions President Kirill Tatarinov, industry experts, customers and partners who shared how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012’s new generation of business applications puts customers in greater control of their business.
To catch up on the Global Launch or to find other upcoming events, checkout:
- Virtual launch webcast at http://bit.ly/o55Vi2.
- Local launch events: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/ax2012launch
- General Availability Press Release posted to Microsoft News Center and Microsoft Dynamics Newsroom
- Blog Post on The Edge authored by customer JJ Foods http://bit.ly/cgKdnh
- Tweets from @MSFTDynamicsERP using #AX2012 and #MSDYNERP
- Details about the customer and partner offer at www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/switch-to-ax.aspx
Great event and I’m very excited to start helping companies get their EDI integration and compliance up and running with AX 2012, much like Microsoft AX 2012 TAP participant, and Data Masons EDI customer, Hydra Power Systems. Can't wait!