That’s right, the clock is counting down the days, hours, minutes and even seconds to the Virtual Launch of AX 2012. If you haven’t yet marked your calendars¸ make sure that you have Thursday, September 8th at 9:00am PST highlighted as you don’t want to miss this event! That’s the “When,” now for the “Who,” “What” and “Where.”
You can you sign up for the Virtual Launch here: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
You can you expect the following to happen in 45 days 15 hours 41 minutes 20 seconds:
• Hear from Microsoft executives
• See AX 2012 product demos
• Listen to customers and partners tell their AX 2012 experiences
• Watch product tours, based on a specific business, industry or role
• Collaborate with peers through feeds and community forums
• Chat with product experts and sales associates
You should consider attending if:
• You've struggled with ERP adoption and need an easier, more flexible solution
• Changes in your business environment require you to anticipate, plan for, and embrace fluctuations in your business
• Complex operations call for a single ERP software solution that provides integration across disparate systems and gives visibility into business process operations
• Your workforce currently uses Microsoft Office and you want to select an ERP solution that works like Office
For more education you can checkout Partner Source (remember you will need the appropriate login permissions) as the learning plans were updated as of July 7, 2010.
Everyone at Data Masons is excited to once again take part of the next version of Microsoft Dynamics AX, especially after participating with our customer Hydra Power Systems in Microsoft’s Technology Adoption Program (TAP). It’s always a great satisfaction knowing that we can support customers using Dynamics AX 2012 with their EDI requirements from day one!
Lastly, remember that if you want to follow what is being discussed or join in the AX 2012 conversations on Twitter, then you’ll need to conduct a Twitter search on #AX2012 (the official hashtag), but also remember #MSDYNAX for a broader discussion on Microsoft Dynamics AX.
See you in the virtual world on September 8, 2011!