We’re thrilled to have Mark Brummel, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Specialist, MVP and Author, join us at NAVUG Summit to talk about best practices for 3rd-party solution integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Mark’s most recent book, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Application Design, is packed with design patterns and walk thrus of both standard NAV and a ton of customizations and is a perfect read for both functional and technical-oriented roles.
What You’ll Learn from the Book:
• Set up and customize the Dynamics NAV ERP suite for various industries
• Study dozens of design patterns used in standard applications
• Customize Microsoft’s application features and extend them safely
• Use blueprints, design patterns, and application objects for Equipment Reservations and Transport Management
• Master the fundamentals of application design and learn about B2B and B2C interfacing
• Design applications that strike a balance between total cost of ownership and functionality
• Extend your core applications using interfaces with Flatfile, CSV, XMLPorts, ADO, EDIFACT, and Webservices
Mark will join Data Masons’ EDI and ERP expert Glenn McPeak at NAVUG Summit 2014 to present the session, ”Rethinking EDI with the Evolving Landscape of NAV 2015” on October 15th at 3:45PM and October 16th at 9:15AM. During the discussion, Mark will share the benefits of an integrated EDI solution that sits outside of the NAV ERP while providing a truly-integrated, fully-automated approach that avoids the pitfalls of traditional EDI integration.
Attending NAVUG Summit? Join a session featuring Mark Brummel and you may win a complimentary copy of his book!
October 15th at 3:45PM Add to Your Schedule | October 16th at 9:15AM Add to Your Schedule