Posted By: Heather Robinson /
The 2nd day of AX | CRM Industry Summit was packed with specific details focused around the core tracks of manufacturing, distribution, retail, services, public sector and CRM. Keeping the session momentum going, the Data Masons team on the ground had so many great conversations with partners on how Dynamics AX is winning deals and growing. Dynamics AX continues to grow with over 19,000 customers, including Data Masons’ EDI customer Driscoll's. We were excited to hear from partners how their customers are responding to integrated EDI for Dynamics AX and they’re finding a great deal of success with our EDI Made Simple approach. (We love hearing those stories!)
On the Distribution Track, we heard Brent Grover of Evergreen Consulting give an analyst’s perspective on industry trends in consumer goods-state of distribution and also:
- Received live demos of AX 20012 R3 showing e-Procurement, trade and allowance promotions, traceability enhancement and demand forecasting.
- Listened to Eugene Shamshurin, Industry Solution Architect at Microsoft, showing distribution warehouse management and transportation management.
Great discussion on opportunities and channels dealing with trade promotion management from@FlintfoxIntl.
On the Retail Track, great sessions on:
- Retailing in the 21st century
- Customer experience management
- Driving better decision in Retail
- Customer-centric retailing
On the Manufacturing Track, deep dives on:
- Lean concepts
- High tech
- Medical devices and compliance
- Introductions to government Manufacturing and department of defense compliance
We’re headed back to the office after a productive two days together. Absolutely great to see our colleagues presenting and seeing many of our fellow ISV providers sponsor the event. Hope to see you all again at Convergence! You can find Data Masons at booth 735.