Posted By: Marketing /
This new online community extends the value of User Group membership by offering a new one-stop-shop for all things AXUG, such as connecting with other members, keeping up on Dynamics AX news and AXUG events, and sharing Dynamics AX insights.
Frank Vukovits, Director of Programming at Dynamic Communities Inc., commented, “AXUG’s members are a driving force within the community and with AXUG Collaborate, they can leverage another channel to accelerate their learning, sharing and networking. While our education and networking programs have been successful, the addition of AXUG Collaborate will give members unique 24/7 access to the people and resources that can prove invaluable to their professional development and their businesses. "
Features of AXUG Collaborate include:
- Connect 24/7 with users who think and work like you
- Learn from the expertise of others in the community
- Ask questions, get answers, and share files via the AXUG Collaborate discussion boards
- Stay in tune with the latest Dynamics AX news, blogs and social activity
- Share your expertise with other Dynamics AX users
- Offer your knowledge and experiences to help others resolve challenges
- Earn recognition for contributions you make to the community
And if you’re not an AXUG Member to access AXUG Collaborate then it’s simple and worth the membership by signing up here!