The Microsoft Dynamics GP User Group announced the launch of GPUG Collaborate, a new GPUG online community that extends the value of being part of the User Group. Use it to connect with fellow GPUG members, keep up on Dynamics GP news and GPUG events, share Dynamics GP insight, and more.
"We’re so pleased to provide GPUG Collaborate as a new benefit for GPUG members. For years, we’ve been connecting members via events, Regional Chapter meetings, and webinars, but Collaborate allows us to take that to a new level. Through Collaborate, members can access their GPUG network round-the-clock, keep those conversations going, build on those relationships, and find new folks who will be valuable resources for them. We’ve had an Early Adopters group active for a few weeks, and the community is already buzzing with activity – come join the conversation," commented Kim Peterson, GPUG Director.
Features of GPUG Collaborate include:
- Connect 24/7 with users who think and work like you
- Learn from the expertise of others in the community
- Ask questions, get answers, and share files via the GPUG Collaborate discussion boards
- Stay in tune with the latest Dynamics GP news, blogs and social activity
- Share your expertise with other Dynamics GP users
- Offer your knowledge and experiences to help others resolve challenges
- Earn recognition for contributions you make to the community
And if you’re not a GPUG Member, to access GPUG Collaborate then it’s simple and worth the membership by signing up here!