About Data Masons
API | Cloud | EDI | Managed Services | Marketplaces
Welcome to Data Masons
Since 1996, Data Masons Software has specialized in simplifying EDI by providing tight integration and compliance management services. Data Masons is a cloud-based solution that manages data transformation and integration into ERP platforms and other business systems. What makes Data Masons unique is embedded customization is not required in the ERP to achieve tight integration and specialists deliver implantation, managed services, managed compliance and issue resolution to unburden IT teams. The experience is seamless with one-click access to critical information. The platform is the only solution an enterprise requires for connecting all its business systems and supply chain. Data Masons EDI supports any data format, data transport method or API integration and is the leading EDI solution provider for companies using ERP platforms including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Macola & Acumatica.
Microsoft Gold Partner
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and Macola, Data Masons EDI delivers a fully-automated, high-performance EDI/XML integration platform.
ERP/EDI Integration Experts
Data Masons employs dedicated professionals and certified EDI consulting partners who take the time to understand client environments and work with IT professionals to streamline the EDI processing as much as possible. We have the deepest understanding of the implementation, maintenance, and lifecycle development of the ERP.
The Data Masons platform gets your IT department out of EDI support by taking the burden of day-to-day processing away. When you are forced to upgrade, we change the EDI on our end, you don't modify your ERP. You use the same ERP interface and don’t have to learn another system.
What are the unique advantages of Data Masons EDI?
Data Masons EDI is an enterprise-class EDI solution that provides technology advances such as native XML document storage within SQL tables, an all-in-one solution design, outsourced/managed compliance and an outstanding data transformation solution. New partners can be set up in minutes, fully integrated with your accounting system and compliant with your partner’s requirements. Our expert knowledge of your accounting system enables us to create powerful and flexible integration without customizations.
What EDI & XML standards does Data Masons support?
EDIFACT, ANSI X.12, VICS, UCS, cXML, PIDX, Oildex and RosettaNET are some of the standards supported by Data masons EDI. Additionally, Data Masons EDI enables the definition of custom standards so that your organization can create its own and utilize that existing logic to store and map data
How will I save money with Data Masons?
- Data Masons saves you money on implementation by offering the flexibility of using none, some or all of Data Masons to handle implementation. Whatever the expertise of the IT team, Data Masons will compliment it however the customer chooses.
- Data Masons can minimize per transaction costs by helping you to select the most efficient communication channel for their EDI documents.
- Data Masons can save you money by relieving internal expenses associated with the day-to-day management of EDI systems.
- Data Masons can help you save on infrastructure costs by moving to the cloud (lowers hardware, software & personnel costs).
- Data Masons can save you money through compliance features that will eliminate compliance charges by trading partners (for failed transactions).
- Data Masons can save you money by creating automation in their supply chain as it relates to transacting with their customers and vendors so that the customer has a minimal amount of human intervention in “order-to-cash” or procure-to-pay transactions.
How will I save time with Data Masons?
- IT – Data Masons takes the burden of day-to-day processing away from IT and takes away the actions they must do to support EDI (Gets IT out of EDI support).
- Customer Service – Now can break down and process their transactions and get the data without going to IT or into a separate system. It is instant. Customer service has time for the customers and responds faster.
- Vendors – When the amount of issues goes down, it’s easier to do business. Vendors don’t have to do extra work to do business with you. If you are easier to do business with, your “score card” will go up. In contrast if the score is low, vendors will stop working with you.
Contact One of Our Offices
1605 Main Street Suite 610
Sarasota, FL 34236 USA
Fax: +1 877 532 0869
1101 DL Netherlands