- Save money and time by eliminating user involvement in EDI processes
- Eliminate the need for user intervention by automating all critical tasks
- Respond quickly to failed processes or documents via automated email alerts
- Quickly and easily setup and maintain schedules as business needs require
- Ensure processes always run in a specific sequence
- Improve overall system performance and balance system load during off hours
Vantage Point EDI Scheduler takes Vantage Point EDI to a whole new level of value and automation.
Extending the value of Data Masons’ complete EDI processing platform, Vantage Point EDI Scheduler enables end-to-end automation of key EDI processes without any user intervention required.
In addition to the business benefits automation introduces, Vantage Point EDI Scheduler utilizes the latest 3-tier technology platform designed to deliver improved system performance for all users.
Vantage Point EDI Scheduler Features Include:
- The ability to schedule key EDI processes such as network send/receive, accounting integration, data extraction from accounting and sending of documents to partners
- Enables linked tasks – e.g. receive from network then send to accounting
- Emails error alerts when documents fail through distribution lists defined by the business process
- A 3-tier platform design that enables processes to execute without client-side processing or accessing the Vantage Point EDI Client
- Manages the execution of processes, including simultaneous processes that could conflict
- Define virtually any type of frequency for scheduled tasks
- Graphics-based scheduling tool allows for the fast setup of routines, as well as the ability to copy and modify predefined scheduled tasks as needed
- Runs as a service on any workstation or server and does not require Vantage Point EDI to be open and running
- Self-monitoring capability alerts the user accordingly if the automated processes are disrupted or stop running.