Simple and affordable EDI connectivity with all of your trading partners
Data Masons' secure interconnects work with virtually every EDI VAN, including Sterling, IBM, GXS, Pubnet, ANX, Inovis, CommerceHub and iTrade. A low-cost AS2 connection is available for customers that do not need or desire to implement an in-house AS2 solution.
Significant savings over alternative VAN services
The Data Masons VAN service saves a typical customer 30-60% compared to other VAN services, with only a low monthly mailbox rental and a single kilo-character transaction fee (rate), which remains constant regardless of the networks your business partners use.
With the Data Masons VAN service there are no hidden charges, no document fees, no interconnect fees, no peak rate fees, etc. Instead, you get a simple, straightforward invoice for kilo-character usage.
Other VAN service EDI benefits
- One point of contact for all of your EDI requirements
- Cost-effective and straightforward billing
- Reliable – industry-leading 99.89% uptime
- Connects to all of your trading partners that utilize VANs
- Low-cost way to handle AS2, AS1, etc. without additional software
- No need for long-term contracts
File format flexibility
Files can be loaded and integrated from a variety of formats, including ASC X12, EDIFACT, ASCII delimited or fixed position, XML, cXML, PIDX, Oildex and RosettaNET.