The UDT takes data translation far beyond existing EDI/XML mapping tools
Data Masons' UDT transforms data to or from any EDI, ASCII, XML, or ODBC data source dynamically, without intermediate files. The result is high-performance data transformation, elimination of common file exchange errors, easy re-queuing of documents, and simplified error handling.
Fast, simple tranlation of document maps
Data Masons' UDT has no limit on the types of documents or data sources that can be read or written simultaneously. This eliminates the need to create complex intermediate files that hinder performance and require accounting system modifications to accommodate EDI and other e-commerce data elements.
Transformation document “maps” are actually easily readable XML files. A graphical interface enables the user to create common translation document maps such as invoices in minutes.
The UDT’s standards-based design makes it easy to utilize existing data definitions – simply load or create the necessary standard like an EDI or XML standard. Data Masons provides many common data standards at no additional cost.
Business rules, which can be customized by the user, provide powerful error handling, messaging and even resolution of data errors through internal tools or external programs.
- Dynamic data transformations and mapping from multiple heterogeneous sources
- No programming is required to create powerful transformations, due to an extensible, data-driven design
- Application of business rules and outcomes during translation
- Enables custom data standards definitions to leverage existing business documents
- Supports definition of complex business rules based on your company’s requirements and your business partners’ requirements
- Powerful built-in error and event logging, allowing your company to create your own error codes and help messages
- Sophisticated error resolution definition without human intervention
- Alert messaging support including email and SMS messaging
File format flexibility
Files can be loaded and integrated from a variety of formats, including ANSI X.12, EDIFACT, Tradacoms, cXML, XML, all ASCII, PIDX, OILDEX, ADP, RosettaNET, Odette, VDA and OpenInvoice.