- Fast turnaround on critical issues
- Experienced technical support that knows your accounting system, EDI and industry-related issues
- Secured portal access allows access to a technical support database and ability to register support requests and follow the progress of those issues
- Remote software technology allows our support staff to diagnose and fix problems immediately
Data Masons Support Services
Great support is a key element of EDI Made Simple®
Data Masons knows that excellent EDI support is necessary to keep your business running smoothly and keep your trading partners happy. Knowledgeable and friendly support is quickly delivered by our staff, using the latest technologies. However, support is only part of the story. We know that great support begins by providing an error-free solution that is intuitive and easy to use. This philosophy allows us to focus on real EDI issues and not software bugs and the problems that can result from poorly written software.
Support is provided at no additional cost to trained Vantage Point EDI users. Support is staffed by functional and technical personnel from 8:30 am – 8:00 pm US Eastern Time. Customers also have access to Data Masons' online Customer Portal where they can log support calls, submit software requests and search the knowledge base.
Support can be contacted directly in three ways:
- By phone 866-575-1631, option 2
- By emailing Data Masons Support at email@example.com
- Via the Customer Portal: Username and password is required.
All calls, emails and requests entered through the Customer Portal are documented and logged into our internal system and a support incident is created. A support consultant will follow up within the designated times listed below.
Customers will be contacted within no more than 3 business hours, as defined by the hours of operation above, after a support incident is reported to Data Masons.
Extended Support (Optional)
Customers will be contacted within no more than 3 business hours after a support incident is reported to Data Masons.
Support hours include the following:
Premium Support (Optional)
Customers who have purchased this level of support will be contacted within one business hour, as defined by the hours of operation above, after the support incident reported to Data Masons. Password protected Live Chat will be also available.
Standard Support is purchased annually as part of maintenance. Extended and Premium Support are optional and provide higher levels of service.