- Sales data and stock position data can be used to better measure marketing performance and allocate advertising dollars
- Visibility of customer stock positions at a store level provides valuable planning data
- One low module price includes the necessary components for all of your Vantage Point EDI trading partners that provide sales information via the 852 Product Activity document – a feature now offered or planned by many national retailers
- Vantage Point EDI Overview
- Vantage Point EDI Scheduler
- Purchase Orders (850/875)
- Invoices (810/880)
- ASN (856/DESADV)
- Planning Schedule/Release (830/862 & DELFOR/DELJIT)
- Supply Chain EDI (Supplier Facing)
- Remote Warehouse Integration (940/945)
- Transportation Management System (753/754)
- PO Acknowledgement System (855/865)
- Product Activity (852)
- Product Catalog (832)
- VAN Service
- Universal Data Translator
- Other EDI Transactions
A complete EDI point of sale reporting subsystem
Certain trading partners such as Wal-Mart, Lowe’s and Home Depot offer access to their store-level point-of-sale information and stock position data. This data is transmitted to suppliers in EDI format. With the Vantage Point 852 Product Activity Database and Reporting Module, that 852 Product Activity document data can be downloaded and printed using several sales analysis report options.
One low module price includes the necessary components for all of your Vantage Point EDI trading partners that provide sales information via the 852 Product Activity document – a feature now offered or planned by many national retailers.
Unlimited reporting possibilities
The EDI 852 module is actually a sales analysis subsystem. The raw sales data is translated and stored in a Microsoft® SQL Server® database that provides the basis for unlimited reporting possibilities. The 852 module comes with predefined sales analysis reports and can also be accessed with industry-standard reporting tools such as Microsoft® Office Access, Crystal Reports® and SQL Reporting Services. The standard reports can be opened or pasted into Excel directly from print preview for additional sales analysis possibilities.
A source of valuable marketing data
Visibility of store-level customer stock positions can provide valuable planning data. Sales data and stock position information can be used to better measure marketing performance and allocate advertising dollars and inventory. Trends that may be influenced by regional marketing investments, sales promotions and demographics can also be identified and marketing investments optimized.
Document integration for sales orders, invoicing and replenishment
The Vantage Point EDI 852 module can be used as a tool to compliment Data Masons’ Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solution, which enables integration of these documents for sales order, invoicing and replenishment purposes. Replenishment and invoicing “orders” can be integrated to support accounting systems.
File format flexibility
Files can be loaded and integrated from a variety of formats, including ASC X12, EDIFACT, ASCII delimited or fixed position, and XML.