- Vantage Point EDI Overview
- Vantage Point EDI Scheduler
- Purchase Orders (850/875)
- Invoices (810/880)
- ASN (856/DESADV)
- Planning Schedule/Release (830/862 & DELFOR/DELJIT)
- Supply Chain EDI (Supplier Facing)
- Remote Warehouse Integration (940/945)
- Transportation Management System (753/754)
- PO Acknowledgement System (855/865)
- Product Activity (852)
- Product Catalog (832)
- VAN Service
- Universal Data Translator
- Other EDI Transactions
Data Masons Software is committed to protecting your privacy. Data Masons Software has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information:
Data Masons Software collects personal information, such as e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone and fax number(s). Data Masons Software has taken the necessary steps to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential.
- Limited access to client information databases for internal purposes
- Communicating this policy statement to all employees and enforcing a penalty for violation of this statement.
- We do not sell, rent, disseminate or disclose your personal information to any other company or organization for any purpose.
- We will communicate with you via mail, e-mail or other online delivery devices unless you tell us not to.
- Those, who believe they are receiving our communications in error or no longer desire to receive them, should inform us and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.
- Data Masons Software does not collect or transmit any web cookies or demographical information when browsing on the corporate site.
Data Masons Software welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you believe that Data Masons Software has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Data Masons Software by telephone, e-mail or postal mail.
Data Masons Software Privacy
Data Masons Software
1819 Main Street, Suite 300
Sarasota, FL 34236