Planning Schedule/Planning Schedule Release Processing
830/862 - DELFOR and DELJIT
Powerful management and integration of these key planning documents
Vantage Point EDI provides one of the most powerful solutions available for managing and integrating the Planning Schedule (830/DELFOR) and Planning Schedule Release (862/DELJIT) document set. The user is provided with a simple yet powerful screen to view, filter, sort, update, and ultimately process records into Microsoft Dynamics with one of four options:
- Create sales orders
- Create sales forecasts to integrate into Master Planning/Master Scheduling
- Create a comprehensive XML interface for customer planning systems and spreadsheets
- Ignore the records
Unlimited default options
Defaults can be set with a virtually unlimited array of user-controlled options. The power and simplicity of the solution will impress anyone who has worked with these critical yet complex EDI business documents.
The Planning Schedule and Planning Schedule Release subsystem is a perfect solution for companies serving the automotive, industrial and retail industries, which commonly mandate these documents.
Other benefits include
- Powerful management of planning schedule and release documents
- Extensive filtering and sorting options to isolate one or many documents
- Flexible integration options with supported ERP applications
- Perfectly compliments other Vantage Point EDI features such as ASN creation and compliance labeling
- Provides a basis for powerful reporting on planning schedules and releases
- Unlimited reporting options from structured planning schedule tables that store historical (processed) and current records
File format flexibility
Files can be loaded and integrated from a variety of formats, including ASC X12, EDIFACT, ASCII delimited or fixed position, XML, cXML, PIDX, Oildex and RosettaNET.