Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 customers have options when it comes to EDI or XML integration solutions, but without the right preparation and expertise, the effort can be riddled with ...Read More
Making sure it's the right fit
Although all EDI solutions can pass business documents between your company and its trading partners, not all of these solutions are the best fit for your company’s needs. A variety of issues can make the difference between a value-added EDI solution and one that can drain your company’s resources.
A few things to consider are ERP integration, industry experience, document support, transaction volume, and total cost of ownership.
Here are four questions to determine whether Vantage Point EDI is the right choice for your company...
1. Are you currently running or considering the following ERP solutions?
- Dynamics AX (v2.5, v3, v4, AX 2009, AX 2012, AX7)
- Dynamics GP (v9, v10, GP 2010, GP 2013, GP 2015, GP 2016)
- Dynamics NAV (v5, NAV 2009, NAV 2013, NAV 2015, NAV 2016)
- Exact EDI for Macola
2. Do you trade any of the following business documents?
- Purchase Orders
- Planning Schedule/Release
- Supply Chain EDI (supplier-facing)
- Remote Warehouse Integration)
- Transportation Management System
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- Product Activity
- Product Catalog
3. Does your company operate in any of the following industries?
- Fresh produce/food
- FDA-regulated pharmaceuticals
- General industrial
- Fulfillment and third-party logistics providers
- Consumer packaged goods and hardlines
4. Is your transaction volume modest to high?
If you answered yes to these questions, then Vantage Point EDI could be a good fit for your company. Contact Data Masons to discuss these and other questions and to find out how Data Masons can make your company’s EDI a competitive advantage.