- Vantage Point EDI Overview
- Vantage Point EDI Scheduler
- Purchase Orders (850/875)
- Invoices (810/880)
- ASN (856/DESADV)
- Planning Schedule/Release (830/862 & DELFOR/DELJIT)
- Supply Chain EDI (Supplier Facing)
- Remote Warehouse Integration (940/945)
- Transportation Management System (753/754)
- PO Acknowledgement System (855/865)
- Product Activity (852)
- Product Catalog (832)
- VAN Service
- Universal Data Translator
- Other EDI Transactions
EDI Integration for Growers and Nurseries
Cost-effective speed, accuracy and traceability
Vantage Point EDI significantly speeds up order processing and improves accuracy and traceability, making it an excellent choice for medium- to high-volume growers selling ornamental plants, flowers and seeds to home improvement centers, wholesalers and retailers. Vantage Point EDI’s ability to increase efficiencies and accuracy in your company’s order-to-invoice process makes it a perfect choice for users of our supported ERP solutions.
Vantage Point EDI manages extremely high transaction volumes and reduces inventory carrying costs with timely visibility into product movement. Vantage Point EDI’s “out-of-the-box” functionality can be leveraged to reduce costs and maximize IT investments in transactions with all of your company’s trading partners. Featuring a simple installation without the need for customization, Vantage Point EDI is a cost-effective solution with a low total cost of ownership.
Unlimited connectivity and integration with major retailers
Vantage Point EDI is particularly well suited to growers doing business with home and garden centers such as Home Depot and Lowes, as well as grocery retailers such as Kroger, Albertsons and Wal-Mart. Vantage Point EDI enables unlimited transaction processing, meeting the complex mandates of the entire retail industry value chain without document and transaction fees.
Retail industry expertise
Data Masons’ expert staff includes retail EDI industry veterans who can provide the solutions and guidance to make your company’s EDI a true competitive advantage. Additionally, Data Masons manages all of your company’s ongoing EDI compliance so you can focus on growing your business, not on EDI hassles.
Other benefits and advantages
- Full support for all Uniform Communication Standard (UCS) versions, scan-based trading and pay-to-scan partner relationships, and for X12, EDIFACT and international document sets to and from your trading partners
- Handles Vendor Managed Inventory initiatives and Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855) without user input
- Powerful integration of compliance and reporting (852), advanced Purchase Orders (850/875), Inbound Payment (820), and optional Outbound Invoices (810/880)
- Complete order processing solution with ASN (856) packing, UCC128 compliance labeling, VICS Bill of Lading, Price/Catalog (832), Inventory Status (846) and Advanced Point-Of-Sale Reporting (852)
- End-to-end solution including network service that reaches partners through AS2, FTP, traditional VANs and virtually any communications protocol via Data Masons’ third-party communication solution provider, Cleo Communications