- Vantage Point EDI Overview
- EDI Workflow Scheduler
- Purchase Orders
- Planning Schedule/Release
- Supply Chain EDI (Supplier Facing)
- Remote Warehouse Integration
- Transportation Management System
- PO Acknowledgement System
- Product Activity
- Product Catalog
- VAN Service
- Universal Data Translator
- Other EDI Transactions
Increased efficiency through business document integration
Data Masons specializes in helping manufacturing value chains become more efficient through business document integration between suppliers and their customers. Vantage Point EDI can be used with virtually any supplier or customer. It provides everything needed to host an entire trading partner network, including customer- and supplier-facing transaction processing, integration, and a powerful business network solution that enables a secure, zero-cost transaction processing platform for your partners and inter-company supply chains. This makes Vantage Point EDI an excellent choice for medium- to high-volume manufacturers and their suppliers.
Lean manufacturing through increased efficiency
The Data Masons Business Network emulates all of the functions of a value-added network with minimal hardware requirements and no transaction costs. Data Masons offers the added advantage of not charging a premium to develop partner maps that do not already exist in Data Masons’ library, which enables you to accurately predict your cost of ownership and return on investment. Data Masons supports virtually any file format, so if your partner prefers file formats other than EDI, Data Masons can still provide integration benefits. Featuring a simple installation without the need for customization, Vantage Point EDI is a cost-effective solution with a low total cost of ownership.
Tight integration of common business documents
Vantage Point EDI’s ability to tightly integrate common business documents such as invoices, purchase orders and ASNs easily and without ERP customization makes it a perfect choice for users of our supported ERP solutions. Vantage Point EDI provides “out-of-the-box” functionality that supplements key accounting functions such as ASN automation and production forecast release management.
Retail industry expertise
Data Masons’ expert staff includes EDI and ERP industry veterans who can provide the solutions and guidance to make your company’s EDI a competitive advantage. Additionally, Data Masons manages all of your company’s ongoing EDI compliance so you can focus on growing your business, not on EDI hassles.
Other benefits and advantages
- Complete ASN packing solution with UCC128 compliance labeling, VICS Bill of Lading, Price/Catalog), and Inventory Status (846)
- One of the most powerful solutions available for managing and integrating the Planning Schedule and Planning Schedule Release document set
- Management and integration of Purchase Orders, Cross Dock, Drop Ship, and SDQ Order Handling, Order Status Reporting, Inbound Payments (820) and Outbound Invoices)
- Supports X12, EDIFACT and international document sets to and from your trading partners
- End-to-end solution including network service that reaches partners through AS2, FTP, traditional VANs and virtually any communications protocol via Data Masons’ third-party communication solution provider, Cleo Communications