- Vantage Point EDI Overview
- EDI Workflow Scheduler
- Purchase Orders
- Planning Schedule/Release
- Supply Chain EDI (Supplier Facing)
- Remote Warehouse Integration
- Transportation Management System
- PO Acknowledgement System
- Product Activity
- Product Catalog
- VAN Service
- Universal Data Translator
- Other EDI Transactions
Cost-effective speed, accuracy and traceability
Vantage Point EDI significantly speeds up order processing and improves accuracy and traceability, making it an excellent choice for medium- to high-volume fresh produce growers selling to grocery retailers and wholesalers. Vantage Point EDI’s ability to integrate complex compliance documents easily makes it a perfect choice for users of our supported ERP solutions.
Reduces costs and maximizes IT investments
Vantage Point EDI’s “out-of-the-box” functionality can be leveraged to reduce costs and maximize IT investments in transactions with all of your company’s trading partners. Featuring a simple installation without the need for customization, Vantage Point EDI is a cost-effective solution with a low total cost of ownership.
Unlimited connectivity and integration with major retailers
Vantage Point EDI is particularly well suited to companies that do business with major wholesalers and grocery retailers such as Kroger, Albertsons and Wal-Mart. Vantage Point EDI enables unlimited transaction processing to the iTrade Network, Target and many others, meeting the complex mandates of the entire grocery industry value chain without document and transaction fees.
Retail industry expertise
Data Masons’ expert staff includes retail EDI industry veterans who can provide the solutions and guidance to make your company’s EDI a competitive advantage. Additionally, Data Masons manages all of your company’s ongoing EDI compliance so you can focus on growing your business, not on EDI hassles.
Other benefits and advantages
- Efficient management of CHEP pallet reporting
- Meets requirements for Vendor Managed Inventory initiatives and Purchase Order Acknowledgements
- Powerful integration of Purchase Orders, Inbound Payments and Outbound Invoices)
- Complete order processing solution with Advanced Ship Notice packing, UCC128 compliance labeling, VICS Bill of Lading, Price/Catalog, Inventory Status and Advanced Point-Of-Sale Reporting
- Full support for all Uniform Communication Standard (UCS) versions, country of origin labeling initiatives, scan-based trading and pay-to-scan partner relationships, brand and other product substitution logic, and for X12, EDIFACT and international document sets to and from your trading partners
- End-to-end solution including network service that reaches partners through AS2, FTP, traditional VANs and virtually any communications protocol via Data Masons’ third-party communication solution provider, Cleo Communications