- Vantage Point EDI Overview
- Vantage Point EDI Scheduler
- Purchase Orders (850/875)
- Invoices (810/880)
- ASN (856/DESADV)
- Planning Schedule/Release (830/862 & DELFOR/DELJIT)
- Supply Chain EDI (Supplier Facing)
- Remote Warehouse Integration (940/945)
- Transportation Management System (753/754)
- PO Acknowledgement System (855/865)
- Product Activity (852)
- Product Catalog (832)
- VAN Service
- Universal Data Translator
- Other EDI Transactions
State pedigree reporting via EDI
Along with unlimited transaction processing, Vantage Point EDI offers state pedigree reporting, which is required by many retailers and distributors including McKesson, Cardinal Health, CVS and Walgreens. In addition, inbound/outbound advanced lot integration via EDI and XML is provided as part of the base Vantage Point EDI solution. Certificate of compliance and certificate of analysis reporting via EDI and XML are also available with flexible integration and storage options. This functionality makes Vantage Point EDI particularly well suited for medium- to high-volume FDA-regulated companies selling controlled and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and health products.
Tight integration of common business documents
Vantage Point EDI’s “out-of-the-box” ability to tightly integrate common business documents such as SDQ purchase orders and ASNs without document and transaction fees makes it a perfect choice for users of our supported ERP solutions.
EDI industry expertise
Data Masons’ expert staff includes EDI industry veterans who can provide the solutions and guidance to make your company’s EDI a competitive advantage. Additionally, Data Masons manages all of your company’s ongoing EDI compliance so you can focus on growing your business, not on EDI hassles.
Other benefits and advantages
- Complete ASN (856) packing solution with UCC128 compliance labeling, VICS Bill of Lading, vendor-managed inventory, Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855), Advanced Purchase Order Handling (850/875), Price/Sales Catalog (832), Inventory Status (846), Advanced Point-Of-Sale Reporting (852) and Inbound Payment Integration (820)
- Supports brand and other substitution logic
- Supports X12, EDIFACT and international document sets to and from your trading partners
- End-to-end solution including network service that reaches partners through AS2, FTP, traditional VANs and virtually any communications protocol.