The customer-facing side of DVF’s eCommerce business provides an easy and fun experience for consumers, but to be successful and prepare for future growth, DVF understood that the systems on its supplier-side need to work in unison in order to get orders processed, packaged and shipped on time.Read More
EDI Platform Certified by Microsoft for D365
A New Approach to EDI Integrated Solutions
As the ONLY EDI platform Certified for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Vantage Point EDI is not your typical EDI solution. Our Certified for Dynamics 365 solution can be set up in hours – not days or weeks. New trading partner packages are delivered as "kits" that can enable your company to begin processing transactions within minutes.
With Vantage Point EDI, no customizations are made to Dynamics 365. This lowers ownership costs, reduces complexity, eliminates upgrade issues, and expands flexibility when purchasing other Dynamics 365 apps.
As an all-in-one EDI solution, Vantage Point EDI is easy to learn, implement and use every day. All compliance requirements are handled by Data Masons so that maps and compliance labels are always current. Data Masons can help you lower the cost of doing business with customers and suppliers and enable you to focus on your business – not EDI compliance.
Finally, Vantage Point EDI is more affordable and lower risk because of our simple setup process.
Visit Vantage Point EDI listed on Microsoft's AppSource.
Seamless integration with Dynamics 365
For lower risk and expense
Dynamics 365 provides a new data access framework, OData, which enables external access to the ERP data and business objects via standard OData (Open Data) protocol using RESTful web services. The schema definition serving the OData framework are Data Entities. This allows access to data and the business objects that support that data. Data Masons integrates EDI data in and out of Dynamics 365 using these Entities.
Whether you need hundreds or hundreds of thousands of orders processed a day, Vantage Point EDI offers limitless scalability based on automation resources provided in your private cloud or on-demand in the Data Masons Public Azure Cloud.
Managed EDI compliance
All EDI compliance handled by Data Masons
Since all EDI compliance requirements are handled by Data Masons, labeling, mapping and ongoing trading partner changes are delivered direct to your company with no hassles.
Vantage Point EDI trading partner kits can be licensed and installed in minutes as a part of your subscription, so your company can begin transacting with business partners immediately.
Fast and simple implementation and integration
Unlike other solutions, a Vantage Point EDI implementation is a setup process rather than an expensive, risk-filled project. Full installation can be done in less than a week at most sites.
Once implemented, EDI integration for Dynamics 365 is completed with the least number of steps and fewest screens possible. This translates to optimized performance, less work, and fewer errors.
Vantage Point EDI offers extensive functionality, including automated processing, powerful error logging and exception handling, streamlined and accurate ASN processing, and native RFID support.
Data Masons' state-of-the-art EDI Supply Chain solution enables you to create your own trading partner network and send EDI purchase orders out and receive ASNs and invoices – a technology that produces a huge ROI.
Key benefits include:
- Flexible deployment models offered - Private Cloud or Public Cloud
- Comprehensive support for cloud-based Web Services
- Automated processing
- Supports 60+ Vantage Point EDI integrated documents
- Integrated, streamlined and accurate ASN processing
- Dynamics 365 integration method – Odata Endpoints via Web Services
- "DayOne" support for new releases. Data Masons guarantees timely updates for new releases of Dynamics 365
- Native RFID support
- EDI information is visible in Dynamics 365 so customer service representatives can easily research EDI shipment information and answer questions quickly
- Advanced capabilities relating to multiple entities (data area id) and Virtual Companies
- Requires little or no Dynamics 365 customization for a completely integrated EDI solution
- Certified application on Microsoft's AppSource for Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central is designed for businesses looking for an all-in-one business management solution that's easy to use and adapt. Connect your finances, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and enable growth.
Other EDI Connections
Do you currently use a webportal solution from SPS Commerce, iTrade or GHX? Maximize the business benefits of these by integrating it with Dynamics 365 seamlessly.
Advantages of using Vantage Point EDI as integration for your current solution and Dynamics 365:
- Enhance your current investments by connecting them to Dynamics 365 and provide more complete data to your teams
- Tight integration with no disruption in processes with your customers
- Cost-effective way to leverage the benefits of multiple applications
- Data Masons is RSX Certified – you can be sure you’re using a hand selected and proven partner of SPS Commerce
- iTrade & GHX maps are currently used in hundreds of Data Masons customers with Dynamics 365
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.