- Vantage Point EDI Overview
- EDI Workflow Scheduler
- Purchase Orders
- Planning Schedule/Release
- Supply Chain EDI (Supplier Facing)
- Remote Warehouse Integration
- Transportation Management System
- PO Acknowledgement System
- Product Activity
- Product Catalog
- VAN Service
- Universal Data Translator
- Other EDI Transactions
Comprehensive, flexible solution
Vantage Point EDI is a comprehensive and flexible solution that can meet your retail customers’ increasingly complex requirements for status information. Vantage Point EDI’s ability to integrate complex compliance documents such as SDQ purchase orders and ASNs easily and without customization makes Vantage Point EDI a perfect choice for users of our supported ERP solutions.
Lean manufacturing through increased efficiency
Vantage Point EDI provides “out-of-the-box” functionality that supplements key accounting functions such as ASN automation and production forecast release management. This functionality can be leveraged to reduce costs and maximize IT investments in transactions with all of your company’s trading partners. Featuring a simple installation without the need for customization, Vantage Point EDI is a cost-effective solution with a low total cost of ownership.
Unlimited connectivity and integration with major retailers
Vantage Point EDI is particularly well suited to companies doing business with big box retailers such as JCPenney and Home Depot and online businesses such as Walmart.com and Amazon.com. Vantage Point EDI enables unlimited transaction processing while meeting complex mandates such as Vendor Managed Inventory, Order Status reporting and Inventory Status inquiries, all without document and transaction fees.
Retail industry expertise
Data Masons’ expert staff includes retail EDI industry veterans who can provide the solutions and guidance to make your company’s EDI a competitive advantage. Additionally, Data Masons manages all of your company’s ongoing EDI compliance so you can focus on growing your business, not on EDI hassles.
Other benefits and advantages
- Complete transit management solution with Routing Request, Vendor Managed Inventory, Inbound Payment Integration), Outbound Invoices), Cross Dock, Drop Ship, and SDQ Order Handling, Order Status Reporting, Purchase Order Acknowledgement and Purchase Order Change Acknowledgements)
- Complete ASN packing solution with UCC128 compliance labeling, VICS Bill of Lading, Price/Catalog, Inventory Status and Advanced Point-Of-Sale Reporting
- Supports X12, EDIFACT and international document sets to and from your trading partners
- End-to-end solution including network service that reaches partners through AS2, FTP, traditional VANs and virtually any communications protocol via Data Masons’ third-party communication solution provider, Cleo Communications