Data Masons recognizes that our employees drive our innovation and success. We are looking for motivated, dynamic individuals that want to help us shape our industry and help our customers be more competitive. Data Masons provides a team-oriented, fast-paced environment that is founded on a strong ethical commitment to customer satisfaction and quality products. With a reputation for delivering EDI Made Simple®, Data Masons relies on both the EDI and ERP expertise of its team members to strengthen its leadership position within the industry and continue its focus on delivering simplicity and innovation to its customers.
Data Masons values the success of each of its employees, both inside and outside of the workplace, and the company’s comprehensive benefits reflect this commitment to success. While knowledge and dedication can drive professional accomplishments, Data Masons understands that without a healthy work / life balance and strong sense of security, employees cannot fully-excel in their professional roles. That’s why Data Masons offers industry-leading benefits to its employees, including 100% Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Flexible Spending Account, Disability Insurance, Company Matching 401 (k) Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Generous Paid Time Off.
Current Job Opportunities
Below is our list of current vacancies. Please submit your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Opportunities
Senior EDI Consultant
Utilizing your extensive experience in the industry, we will expect the selected candidate to provide the full life cycle of project management including implementation, project planning, management of project timelines within budgeted hours, provide customer training and to see the implementation through the go-live of integrating our product into the client’s environment.
- Support VARs during integration to the ERP system
- Write up details and specifications for custom projects
- Update existing trading partner maps using in-house tools
- Update SQL views accordingly to the project
- Provide support for existing customers
- 5+ years experience in the Information Technology field with at least 2+ years experience working with EDI
- Accounting system (ERP) integration experience required – Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX or Dynamics NAV experience
- Consumer and retail products or automotive experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in XML, SQL and related tools
- Light travel (3-4 trips per year) is required
The software developer will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the existing Data Masons software solutions. This involves software development using the Microsoft platform (VB/VB.NET/SQL) to add features based on customer requirements. The developer will responsible for the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) including interpreting requirements, developing the solution and testing the results.
- Software development (maintain/enhance/support/test)
- SQL database query development (queries/views/stored procedures/performance tuning)
- XML support, design and mapping
- Work with clients to provide technical support of Data Masons solutions
- Create and maintain EDI Integration maps using proprietary mapping tool
- Migration of remaining tools to .NET
- Provide technical guidance to coworkers
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4 years of software development experience
- 3 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2000/2005/2008)
- 2 years experience with Visual Basic 6
- 1 years experience with .NET (VB.NET preferred)
- 1 years experience with XML & XPATH development and design
- 1 years experience with EDI integration preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with VMWare/Citrix/Radmin or other virtual/remote connection
- Experience with source code version control (TortoiseSVN preferred)