Data Masons recognizes that our employees drive our innovation and success. We are looking for motivated, dynamic individuals that want to help us shape our industry and help our customers be more competitive. Data Masons provides a team-oriented, fast-paced environment that is founded on a strong ethical commitment to customer satisfaction and quality products. With a reputation for delivering EDI Made Simple®, Data Masons relies on both the EDI and ERP expertise of its team members to strengthen its leadership position within the industry and continue its focus on delivering simplicity and innovation to its customers.
Our Nation’s Veterans make many sacrifices for their country, and while doing so, gain valuable skillsets and experiences. We recognize these unique skillsets and welcome Military Veterans to apply for positions at Data Masons.
Data Masons values the success of each of its employees, both inside and outside of the workplace, and the company’s comprehensive benefits reflect this commitment to success. While knowledge and dedication can drive professional accomplishments, Data Masons understands that without a healthy work / life balance and strong sense of security, employees cannot fully-excel in their professional roles. That’s why Data Masons offers industry-leading benefits to its employees, including Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Flexible Spending Account, Disability Insurance, Company Matching 401 (k) Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Generous Paid Time Off.
Current Job Opportunities
Below is our list of current vacancies. Please submit your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Opportunities
The software developer will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the existing Data Masons software solutions. This involves software development using the Microsoft platform (C#/VB/VB.NET/SQL) to add features based on customer requirements. The developer will responsible for the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) including interpreting requirements, developing the solution and testing the results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10 years of software development experience
- 5 years experience with .NET (C# preferred)
- 5 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or higher)
- 2 years experience with Visual Basic 6
- 1 year experience with XML & XPATH development and design
- 1 year experience with Azure preferred
- 1 year experience with EDI integration preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with VMWare/Citrix/Radmin or other virtual/remote connection
- Experience with source code version control (TortoiseSVN preferred)
Our Senior EDI Consultants provide the full lifecycle of project execution including implementation, project planning, management of project timelines within budgeted hours, mapping adjustments and training. We work with our ERP partners to implement our solutions from kickoff through go-live. Large projects often require multiple consultants and therefore working together in project teams is also an important component of working at Data Masons. Data Masons provides our team members with extensive training and assistance from a helpful team.
We are seeking an experienced and technically savvy EDI Technical Consultant who possesses a Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5+ years experience in an EDI related field as well as the following:
- Associates degree minimum, Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Accounting system (ERP) integration experience – Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX or Dynamics NAV experience preferred but not necessary
- Consumer and retail oriented product experience, heavy equipment or automotive supply chain experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in EDI Mapping, XML, SQL and related tools
- Knowledge of current EDI standards
- Light travel (3-4 trips per year) required