Data Masons recognizes that our employees drive our innovation and success. We are looking for motivated, dynamic individuals that want to help us shape our industry and help our customers be more competitive. Data Masons provides a team-oriented, fast-paced environment that is founded on a strong ethical commitment to customer satisfaction and quality products. With a reputation for delivering EDI Made Simple®, Data Masons relies on both the EDI and ERP expertise of its team members to strengthen its leadership position within the industry and continue its focus on delivering simplicity and innovation to its customers.
Our Nation’s Veterans make many sacrifices for their country, and while doing so, gain valuable skillsets and experiences. We recognize these unique skillsets and welcome Military Veterans to apply for positions at Data Masons.
Data Masons values the success of each of its employees, both inside and outside of the workplace, and the company’s comprehensive benefits reflect this commitment to success. While knowledge and dedication can drive professional accomplishments, Data Masons understands that without a healthy work / life balance and strong sense of security, employees cannot fully-excel in their professional roles. That’s why Data Masons offers industry-leading benefits to its employees, including Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Flexible Spending Account, Disability Insurance, Company Matching 401 (k) Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Generous Paid Time Off.
Current Job Opportunities
Below is our list of current vacancies. Please submit your resume with salary requirements through this secure online form.
Current Job Opportunities
The EDI Mapper is responsible for creating and modifying EDI maps for translating data between EDI, XML and several other file formats. This individual will use the Data Masons mapping tool. The position requires development as well as significant testing of new maps and modified maps.
- Mapping: This role includes creating and maintaining EDI Integration maps using the Data Masons proprietary mapping tool, XML support, design and mapping, SQL database query development (queries/views), working with clients to provide technical support for maps, providing technical mapping guidance to coworkers, attending internal and customer meetings as required, complete required documentation, communicate effectively with clients and internal stakeholders, manage multiple tasks.
- Service: Mappers are expected to provide outstanding quality service to our customers. Quality service is measured by positive customer feedback, number of map fixes submitted on new maps, team lead evaluation of map conformation to defined Data Masons rules and best practices.
- Customer Communications: This person is expected to effectively communicate in writing and orally. This includes timely responses to inquiries, proactive follow-up, clear and truthful explanations of our work and our solution. Proper documentation for historical purposes is required.
- Time/Workflow Management: This person is expected to manage their time effectively and monitor workflow to ensure customer and colleague needs are met. Workflows should be properly documented for historical reference and visibility to status and solution.Productivity: Consultants are expected to be productive by processing map requests submitted in the queue. The number of map requests varies based on the complexity of the map task being processed. Targets are reviewed monthly with the Mapping Team Lead.
- Understanding of EDI standards (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOM)
- 4 years experience working with EDI Mapping software tools
- 2 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
- 1 year experience with XML & XPATH development and design
- Ability to understand EDI specification documents
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- College Degree Preferred
- Experience with retail, supply chain, automotive transactions preferred
PMO Consulting Manager
The PMO Consulting Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the people and resources while building the processes required for professional project execution of Vantage Point related consulting services to existing customers. The delivery of these services should happen in an efficient and profitable manner that meets project budgets.
- Team Leadership: The PMO Manager is expected to identify the skills needed for each team member to be successful, interview and hire new team members, recommend needed training for existing team members, monitor overall team performance against strategic targets and provide mentoring or training as necessary. Additionally, any capacity constraints and nonperson related resource requirements must be identified and proposed solution presented to Director of PSO with consideration of strategic targets. The PMO Manager is expected to not only drive the hiring process for any new PMO team member but will also lead the on-boarding process.
- The PMO Manager is expected to positively motivate their team while following Data Masons corporate goals, ethics and policies. The PMO team should work in a cooperative manner with the Data Masons Delivery teams and support those team members with timely project metrics and project support.
- The PMO Manager is expected to review, define and continuously optimize PMO business processes to increase efficiency and improve customer service levels.
- Customer Communications: The PMO Manager is expected to handle first level dispute resolution related to the PMO team and/or any of its team members.
- Methodology: The PMO Manager is expected to review, define and continuously improve the Data Masons implementation methodology. They will also train all deliver consultants on the methodology to ensure Data Mason’s implementations are consistent across all resources. Methodology and all necessary sup0plemental information must be documented.
- Tools: The PMO Manager is required to use PM tools and enforce consistent use of these tools by the PMO team.
- Scheduling: The PMO Manager is expected to manage his/her team in a way to meet published SLAs and customer commitments. Add-on tasks and projects will be assigned by the PMO Team Lead directly or via an acceptable business process managed and monitored by the PMO Team Lead.
Consulting: This role is a player/manager role and the PMO Consulting Manager is expected to perform the same consulting tasks as their team members as needed to achieve overall team goals. Project management duties include; ensuring customer has confidence in Data Masons and the Vantage Point solution, scope definition and management, project plan creation and updates on company mandated PM tool, project budget tracking, project resource management, customer communication and calls. It is also expected that Project Managers ensure projects are on-time, within budget as defined by signed scope and successful per customer standards. Project success will be measured by number of references provided post implementation.
- PSO Strategy: The PMO Consulting Manager is a member of the PSO management team and is expected to participate in the development, planning and execution of PSO strategic initiatives that deliver excellence in customer experience in a profitable manner. Appropriate levels of confidentiality must be respected and maintained.
5 years experience leading Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation projects or related ERP
Familiar with Project Management concepts, best practices and procedures
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Advanced IT skills in relation to Word, PowerPoint and Excel and MS Project or other project tools
Ability to monitor and report on project budgets across the portfolio at stakeholder and Sponsor levels
Management experience required
College Degree Required
PMP certification preferred
Sales Support Representative
Status: Full-time / Non-exempt
The Sales Support representative’s job entails selling or introducing Data Masons EDI Solutions products or services to new prospects and partners. The Sales Support Representative position has been created as a pathway to ensure a successful transition to a commissioned Business Development Manager. In this hands-on role, you will learn from the ground up how to successfully prospect, apply the sales skills you learn, and assist the company to meet its revenue targets. The duration of this role is dependent on your ability to uncover sales and partnership opportunities for business development, meeting set quotas, and a general understanding of our company, our solution and the ERP ecosystems we operate in. The primary duty involves tracking and following up on the leads generated based on Data Masons’ marketing efforts.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proactively call into prospective customers to learn about, understand, and ultimately uncover sales opportunities
- Proactively call into prospective partners to learn about, understand, and ultimately uncover partnering opportunities
- Partner with quota carrying Business Development Managers and the Director fo Business Development to learn and understand the full sales cycle process
- Provide superior customer service by offering accurate product & partnership information and timely follow-up in a professional manner
- Utilize a consultative sales approach by asking appropriate questions seeking to understand the prospective customers’ EDI requirements
- Utilize Data Masons’ internal CRM & Workflow system to accurately track progress and share updates
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Outbound and inbound account management.
- Supporting the reseller communication channel throughout the sales interval.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Some prior inside sales, customer service or telemarketing experience preferred and a strong aptitude for sales
- Knowledge of the Microsoft or Exact ERP products or channel is a plus
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Should have experience working in CRM software solutions.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
Minimal travel is expected for this position for sales meetings and annual company meeting.
Required Education and Experience
- Diploma in Marketing or Business related field.
- Relevant training in Inside sales.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two years of related experience.
Senior EDI Consultant
Our Senior EDI Consultants provide the full lifecycle of project execution including implementation, project planning, management of project timelines within budgeted hours, mapping adjustments and training. We work with our ERP partners to implement our solutions from kickoff through go-live. Large projects often require multiple consultants and therefore working together in project teams is also an important component of working at Data Masons. Data Masons provides our team members with extensive training and assistance from a helpful team.
We are seeking an experienced and technically savvy EDI Technical Consultant who possesses a Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5+ years experience in an EDI related field as well as the following:
- Associates degree minimum, Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Accounting system (ERP) integration experience – Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX or Dynamics NAV experience preferred but not necessary
- Consumer and retail oriented product experience, heavy equipment or automotive supply chain experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in EDI Mapping, XML, SQL and related tools
- Knowledge of current EDI standards
- Light travel (3-4 trips per year) required