Upcoming Release of Vantage Point 2012Monday, June 4, 2012 at 11:22 am
In our efforts to provide our customers with a best-in-class experience, we’re pleased to announce the upcoming release of Vantage Point 2012. This release will provide customers with the same product features as their current implementation of Vantage Point, but with a new, optimized user interface (UI) designed to improve the solution’s appearance and ease of use, as well as to standardize the user experience on current Microsoft® technologies.
While preserving many of the best concepts found in the current release of Vantage Point EDI, this release will provide a more intuitive application that:
- Offers a more user-friendly experience to improve usability & accelerate new user training;
- Improves screen handling and consistency for all screens;
- Resembles the look and feel of Office® 2010 to align with Microsoft’s UI best practices;
- Provides a new dashboard with useful metrics in the Vantage Point Database;
- Eliminates Adobe Flash from the UI and the corresponding prerequisite; and
- Creates a more seamless user experience when working between Vantage Point and other Microsoft applications.
This release is scheduled for June 15, 2012. To prepare customers for the release, an on-demand sneak peek is available for download at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/389931400.
An in-depth 3-hour training session will be available on June 6, 2012 at 2:00PM Eastern. Customers should register for the training webinar at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/261487001.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the upcoming release, please contact the Data Masons support team at 866-575-1631 (option 2) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.