NAVUG Midwest Regional User Group Meeting on Wednesday, May 9thMonday, April 23, 2012 at 10:21 pm
By Jon Rivers
Attention all Dynamics NAV users in the Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa and Kentucky areas! Join Data Masons as we head out to the NAVUG Midwest Regional User Group Meeting on Wednesday, May 9th in Waupaca, WI.
We’re excited to join you and another anticipated 75+ NAV professionals for a day of knowledge-sharing and networking. Data Masons will be hosting breakfast, during which time you can hear a little more about our EDI for Dynamics NAV solution that avoids any customizations to the NAV ERP. Following breakfast, Tom Taylor from Microsoft will lead the event kick-off and give a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Preview (formerly known as NAV 7).
Other highlights include:
- 15 Different Sessions Offered In 2 Tracks
- “Ask Your Peers” Panel Discussion Including Group O, Augsburg Fortress and 2 Microsoft Customer Excellence Award Winners – Saris Cycling Group & Single Source
- Networking Over Pizza & Beer at a Pre-Event Mixer on Tuesday Night, May 8th
- NAV Customer Case Study Presentation by Schoep’s Ice Cream, a Food Manufacturer
- NAV Roadmap Discussion & RTC Deep Dives Led by Microsoft’s Tom Taylor
- Tips & Tricks Sharing Session Led by NAV User and Publisher, Augsburg Fortress
- Reporting Session Led by NAV User & Security Company, Alarm Detection Systems
- NAV Customer Case Study Presentation by Technical Prospects, a Used Medical Equipment Supplier
- Lunch with Networking Huddles Based on Role & Interest
As always, all Microsoft Dynamics NAV users are welcome and encouraged to attend. NAVUG Partners are also welcome, provided they are accompanied by a customer. For partners interested in attending, please contact Trish Boccuti, NAVUG Program Director at email@example.com.
Find more information or to register online visit http://may9midwestnavusergroup.eventbrite.com/.