Understanding Automotive EDI
Read how automating and integrating EDI delivers increased efficiency and improved delivery performance.Download White Paper
- Vantage Point EDI Overview
- Vantage Point EDI Scheduler
- Purchase Orders (850/875)
- Invoices (810/880)
- ASN (856/DESADV)
- Planning Schedule/Release (830/862 & DELFOR/DELJIT)
- Supply Chain EDI (Supplier Facing)
- Remote Warehouse Integration (940/945)
- Transportation Management System (753/754)
- PO Acknowledgement System (855/865)
- Product Activity (852)
- Product Catalog (832)
- VAN Service
- Universal Data Translator
- Other EDI Transactions
An excellent choice for Tier 1, 2 and 3
Provides all critical features and services
Vantage Point EDI provides all of the critical features and services needed for companies in the automotive value chain to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
Vantage Point EDI for Automotive Suppliers is a comprehensive solution that helps Microsoft Dynamics users meet EDI compliance requirements and become more competitive by achieving a lean manufacturing objective through increased efficiency and lower ownership costs. Vantage Point EDI's unique automotive solution is powerful, cost-effective and easy to set up and use.
Data Masons' expert staff includes automotive industry veterans who provide your company with the solutions and guidance to make your EDI efforts successful. Additionally, Data Masons manages all of your ongoing EDI compliance affordably so you can focus on growing your business, not EDI hassles.
Vantage Point EDI provides functionality that supplements many accounting systems such as ASN automation, production forecast release management and other key functions.
Other benefits for companies in the automotive value chain
- Flexible integration options into our supported ERP products
- End-to-end solution including network service that reaches partners on ANX, Transnet and other popular value-added networks
- Supports X12 and EDIFACT document sets to and from your trading partners