Vantage Point Advanced Ship Notice (ASN 856)
Streamlined ASN processing improves accuracy and lowers costs
Vantage Point EDI’s user-friendly ASN software provides a "drag-and-drop" style of packing and shipping orders that is quickly mastered by warehouse workers. A graphical workflow interface enables users to see ASN processing steps in sequence.
If you already have an ASN or warehouse management solution, Vantage Point EDI is designed to extract data from existing ASN shipping solutions and generate partner-compliant ASN documents.
Vantage Point EDI’s ASN features and benefits include
- Multi-user packing and ASN creation
- Native UCC-128 labeling provided according to your partners’ specifications
- An intuitive, easy-to-learn interface
- Numerous time-saving auto-pack options for standard pack and “pick-and-pack” operations
- Manifest and shipping system integration options
- Interface to FedEx consignee shipments
- VICS Bill of Lading printing
- Supports all ASN standards, including SOPI, SOIP, SOTPI, SOTIP and SOI
- Easily re-open shipments, edit and re-send ASNs to partners
- Designed for integration to WMS solutions with ASN data capture and labeling capabilities. “Push” and “pull” methods are supported
- Can be used “standalone”, without integration with an ERP solution
- Supports EDIFACT version
- Managed compliance – labeling and ASN maps managed by Data Masons
- Fast setup
- Multi-user packing capability
- Single-click packing options
- Complements WMS solutions with built-in ASN solutions
File format flexibility
Files can be loaded and integrated from a variety of formats, including ASC X12, EDIFACT, ASCII delimited or fixed position, XML, cXML, PIDX, Oildex and RosettaNET.